Home Additions Near Brookhaven, Islip, Smithtown
Transform your home with expert addition services
A blank slate. A home addition allows you to create a completely new space that perfectly fits your style and needs.
For many homeowners, the best solution to issues with their house is expanding the living area. Whether you want more space in the living room or kitchen, need extra bedrooms, or simply want to increase square footage and home value, home additions offer several great benefits.
The experts at Kuhn Construction specialize in additions of all types, including complete second floors. We will work with you to create the ideal design for your home and provide you with a quality construction that gives you the home of your dreams. Beginning with a complimentary in-home consultation, our designers can develop a comprehensive plan to create the type of home addition you desire while seamlessly blending it with the rest of your property.
If you want to expand your home, call us today at 1-844-801-2652 or click below to get started. We offer free estimates on all our work in Brookhaven, Islip, Smithtown and throughout the nearby areas.
Create the space you need with our home additions services
No matter what you need from your home, our home additions services can be the solution. Here are some popular additions homeowners choose:
- Second floors: Adding a second floor is among the most popular choices. This obviously doubles the living area and often provides growing families with the additional bedrooms and bathrooms they need.
- First floor expansions: Many homeowners want to add one or two rooms to their home or expand areas like the living room or kitchen. Expanding the main floor of your home is a great way to do this, and we ensure that you have a seamless transition between old and new.
- In-law apartment: If you have a parent or in-law moving in, a grown child returning home, or simply want to make a little extra money renting a space, an in-law apartment is the perfect solution. We can create the perfect attached apartment for your needs, complete with a separate entrance, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Bonus rooms: Adding a bonus room over the garage is a great way to create a new living room, a play area for the kids, or a spot to entertain friends and family.
- Master bath/bedroom suite: A master bath/master bedroom suite is a fantastic add-on to a home. If your home needs extra space, a master bath suite is always a good choice Additions that bring bathrooms in line with bedrooms will provide a good return on your investment. With this type of addition, there's unlimited potential. From a stand-up shower, to a large stand-alone tub and walk-in closets, a master bath/bedroom adds more space, privacy, relaxation and value to your home.
- Sunroom additions: Want to enjoy the warmth of the sun, every season of the year, from the comfort of your home? A sunroom addition will light up your home. Sunrooms additions are usually built in the back of the home, facing the sun, absorbing the most warmth and light. These types of rooms almost never include a kitchen or bathroom, making this type of add on different from a conventional home addition. With a sunroom, you can build the space with beautiful, over-sized glass and can relax and enjoy the views of the outdoors, all year long.
Turn your house into your dream home with a new addition
Don't let a lack of space make your home uncomfortable. The remodeling experts at Kuhn Construction can provide you with a beautiful new addition that will give you the space you need and the function you want from your home. We are proud to be a design/build firm with all the skills needed to bring your project from conceptualization through completion.
If a home addition sounds like the right solution for your needs, call us today to get a free estimate. We provide all our quality remodeling services in Islip, Brookhaven, Smithtown, Babylon, Huntington Station, Farmingville, Riverhead, Brentwood, West Babylon, Bay Shore and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.