As the amount of time spent at home has increased dramatically for most people in the last few months, we’ve seen a lot of people putting together their home wish list. Remodeling your home can bring your wish list to life! One thing we consistently see at the top of our clients' wish lists is an updated master bathroom.
We spend so much of our time in our bathrooms, it makes sense that we’d want to invest in making them functional and beautiful spaces. Here are 5 remodeling ideas to make the time you spend in the bathroom a little more enjoyable:
1. A Walk-in Shower- Adding in a walk-in shower can make your shower more accessible and gives you the option of adding in multiple showerheads for a more luxurious experience.
2. A Jacuzzi Tub- A jacuzzi tub provides a great way to relax at the end of a long day!
3. Heated Floors- Adding in a radiant heating system under your tile to create a warm place to step can be an excellent addition to your bathroom.
4. Skylights- Bringing in natural light creates a more welcoming environment, and can also help with practical tasks (like applying makeup). Consider bringing in more natural light by adding some skylights to your bathroom.
5. Seated Vanity Area- Having a well-light vanity area can change the tone of your mornings by creating a space to relax while getting ready.
If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom or have another project in mind, please give us a call. We’re offering virtual AND in-person meetings (with appropriate safety measures in place, of course!).