House Raising Services Available to Homeowners in Suffolk County, NY
House raising is typically the most cost effective way to repair structural damage to a house, as well as avoid future flood damage. After Hurricane Sandy, many homes in Suffolk County, New York, incurred catastrophic damage, displacing countless residents who are only now experiencing relief with the release of New York Rising Recovery Program funding to repair their homes. However, for many residents, this means the introduction of a new hassle, as they now need to find a company they can trust not only to perform extensive remodeling and repair services on their homes, but also walk them through a confusing and frustrating process. Fortunately, Kuhn Construction is here to make the house raising and repair process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Since 1986, Kuhn Construction has been the trusted source for home remodeling services in Suffolk County, NY, and throughout Long Island. We are committed to helping the members of our community rebuild their homes, and their lives, by providing comprehensive house raising and repair services. When you turn to us, we’ll handle your entire project from start to finish. We will:
- Provide you with a detailed explanation of the project, as well as give you access to an account manager who will keep you informed every step of the way
- Have our architects draw out plans that meet FEMA requirements
- Prepare your home for raising by disconnecting or removing plumbing, electrical lines, decks, entryways, and more
- Facilitate the house raising process
- Build a new foundation for your home
- Reconnect everything that was removed
- Perform all necessary repair and remodeling services, which may include masonry work, reroofing, flooring repair, drywall replacement, and much more
If you would like to work with a team that will make the house raising process for your Suffolk County, NY, home as easy as possible, contact Kuhn Construction today.